Search This Blog

Friday 21 March 2014

How to recover a file from the that was turn to shortcut by .vbs virus

it was on a cool day,and I was trying to transfer some files from my flash drive to my a friend laptop,but all of a sudden,I discoverd that all the files have turn to shortcut files,but the file still exist in the usb flash drive,but I was unable to recover the files,well these are the steps we took before the files are recovered Using software Step 1: use "recover my files" to recover all the files Step 2:after recovering all the files with the above software,then copy and save all the files Without using software Step 1:enable the "show hidden folders option" For window xp follow this step Open "my computer",>>> "tools">>>"folder options">>>"view",then click the show hidden files and folder,then ok For window vista,7 Open "control panel">>>"folder options">>>"view",then click the show hidden files and folder,then ok Step 2:after all that,you will now be able to view the original fle in your external usb flash Hope it works for you

No comments:

Post a Comment